We use a range of all eyelash extensions, including: Synthetic Silk Lashes, Synthetic Mink Lashes and even Real Mink Fur Lashes. All of them enhance the beauty of the natural eye in different ways. Eyelash extensions can be applied to look as natural or dramatic as you would like. We have a variety of eyelash extensions lengths(7mm to 17mm), thicknesses(0.07mm, 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm) and shapes(J, B, C, D) . We customize a look that works perfect for you!
Do you have eyelashes that aren’t as long, dark or full as you’d like?
Do you love the look of your false eyelashes or just wish you could enhance your eyes in the same way day after day, without all the fuss and hassle of mascara or strip lash application?
Then semi permanent, individual eyelash extensions are for you!
Let Ri Ri’s lash specialist work her magic to keep your lashes look “done” first thing in the morning, when swimming or even after an hour at the gym.
Keep your lashes looking lovely month after month with lash infills.
Infills are like touch-ups for your extensions. Performed regularly, they’ll keep your lashes looking full and luscious. You may need them more or less often depending on how well you look after your extensions, your natural lash cycle, and the style of your initial set.
With proper care and regular maintenance every 2-3 weeks, you can keep your lashes indefinitely
Sienna X Spray Tanning
Here at Ri Ri’s we use award winning Sienna X Spray Tanning Solution. With spray tanning you can have an instant safe tan achieving the same results as up to ten days in the sun without the ageing effects. We also stock Sienna retail products to help extend your tan.
- Request a patch test 24hrs before tan if you have sensitive skin.
- Exfoliate skin before tan, paying particular attention to knees, elbows and any other dry areas.
- Do not wax or shave for 48hours prior to treatment to allow pores time to close.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan. Remove makeup, deodorant, lotions and perfume as all of these can act as a barrier.
- Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose shoes as tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off during the developing stage.
- Refrain from eyelash/eyebrow tinting as it may react with the tanning solution.
- The tan takes 8-10 hours to develop.